To Become a Member you Must:
Be employed by or a part of one of the following:
Henderson State University
Arkansas Human Development Center
Dawson Educational Cooperative
HSU Alumni Association
Ouachita Baptist University Employees
Did you know family and household can join?
CREDIT UNION MEMBER BILL OF RIGHTS
Because you are the force behind our credit union’s growth and prosperity, and because credit union work for members, you and fellow members can expect:
1) A financially secure institution complying with the laws and regulations that govern it.
2) A solid financial condition; responsible management of members’ financial resources.
3) Highly principled employees demonstrating integrity, professionalism, and ethical behavior.
4) Respectful, courteous, timely, and unbiased personal service.
5) Confidential records and transactions.
6) The opportunity for your opinions to be heard and valid.
7) An equal vote with other members, regardless of the account balance.
8) Volunteer credit union board and committee membership opportunities if you qualify and are elected.
9) Dividend and loan rates that compete with and, whenever possible, offer advantages over other financial institutions’ rates.
10) Truthful advertising and disclosure of product and service rates, risks, charges, obligations, terms, and conditions.
11) Timely response to loan requests account problems, or suggestions.
12) Recourse appeal and fair resolution of problems
13) Consumer information to help you make wise credit, saving, and purchasing decisions, and to effectively manage your money
CUNA & Affiliates
You can be a credit union member/owner, too.
HOURS & LOCATION
204 N 10TH STREET
ARKADELPHIA, AR 71923
Monday and Friday 9 am - 4:30 pm
Tues - Thurs 9 am to 4 pm
© 2023 by Tomorrow. Proudly created with Wix.com >>> Call us: 870-210-7222 >>> Follow us: